Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts Today

British Runaway 'Feared Kidnapped In Spain'

Written By Unknown on Sabtu, 01 Maret 2014 | 23.17

A British man who fled to Spain is believed to have been kidnapped by men posing as police officers. Francis Brennan left the UK ahead of a sentencing date last October for an assault he committed in the Thames Valley area in 2012. He was last seen...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Police Investigate Leytonstone Double Murder

Police are investigating a double murder after two men were found dead in a car in east London. Police were called to a road in Leytonstone just before 1am by London Ambulance Service after reports of two injured men in the area. Met Police officers...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Broadcaster Stuart Hall Denies 15 Rapes

By Mike McCarthy, North of England Correspondent Veteran broadcaster Stuart Hall has denied 15 counts of rape at Preston Crown Court. Hall is alleged to have committed seven counts of rape and two indecent assaults against one girl between 1976...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Triple Killer Joanne Dennehy In Jail For Life

By Nick Pisa, Sky News Reporter Psychopathic killer Joanne Dennehy laughed as she was taken away to serve life for the random killing of three men and the attempted murder of two others. The mother-of-two was told by trial judge Mr Justice Spencer...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Hewitt 'Backed Age Of Consent As Low As 10'

Who Were Paedophile Group PIE? Updated: 1:43pm UK, Tuesday 25 February 2014 A campaign group for lowering the age of consent, a networking group for paedophiles and the publisher of newsletters giving easy access to child porn. The Paedophile Information...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Saving Private Ryan: Sinkhole Swallows Grave

Military bosses are trying to save Private Ryan's headstone after a sinkhole swallowed his grave. The World War One soldier's body had lain in rest for nearly 100 years, but was lost when a 20ft-deep hole opened up in a military cemetery in Pembroke...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Parents Jailed Over Death Of Boy With Rickets

The parents of a boy with rickets who died after his care was neglected due to their religion have been jailed for manslaughter. Nkosiyapha Kunene, 36, and his wife Virginia, 32 - who admitted the manslaughter of their five-month-old Ndingeko - were...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Floods Fund: £2m To Support Tourism Firms

Tourism businesses affected by the recent flooding are to get a £2m boost from the Government. Culture Secretary Maria Miller says the money will fund experts who will visit affected areas and offer practical advice to tourism firms such as how to access...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Free Bus Services For Elderly 'Under Threat'

Free bus services for the elderly and disabled people are under threat as councils struggle to fund the services. Funding for free, off-peak travel has fallen by 39% since 2010, according to the Local Government Association. Councils are now being...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More

Moazzam Begg Remanded Over Terror Charges

Ex-Guantanamo detainee Moazzam Begg has appeared in court charged with providing terrorist training and funding terrorism overseas. The 45-year-old British citizen, from Hall Green, Birmingham, was one of four people arrested earlier this week...
23.17 | 0 komentar | Read More
techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger